Thursday 21 July 2011

Time for bed said Zebedee.

Thomas & Jessie tomorrow, so there'll be no staying up half the night.
I got out of bed at 9.45am this morning, G was lying in bed, flat on his back, not snoring; I had to put a hand on his chest to check that he was breathing.
Actually it was only 8.50am, I'd mis-read my watch hands in the dark - problems of sleeping in the spare bedroom, leaving all cons behind.
G should be healed in a week or two.
The beard will have to go, it's like a small, aged pet that constantly needs stroking.

I cleaned the church, with Maurice this morning - dysoned the cobwebs off the lights, barrow-loads of them, G took photos then went to the bank.
If their experts are so b..... good, why are they working there & not retired if the South of France?
After lunch we had coffee, G slept, then we delivered Blyth Soiree letters around the district.
Most of the letters are now ready to go out,apart from a few that need saws, Jan doing the labels.
J & T may like to put through doors tomorrow.
Still have a sermon to write.
Perhaps we won the lottery last night, then again....
A useful day but no real highlights. I still have my hair.

G has just shown me the Thailand photos from 2003.
God, I was fat (G was pretty meaty as well)
Must lose another stone.

No comments: