Wednesday 23 September 2009

Work, work work!

Yesterday was Mum's birthday, she would have been 99, if anyone is interested.
Today has been hard work - 5 lessons to teach, two with next-to-bottom year 10, 1 with bottom set year 9, then bus duty & marking until 5.15pm.
All I've done since getting home is play on the laptop (Travelzoo day),cook a meal & watch TV.
G has been to a meeting, painted some of the house, finished mowing the lawns & put the bedroom window back.
What energy!

W says that his blog will not just be a boring account of his day.
Oh dear.
His days are interesting, I'm sure.
I'm working on the profound thoughts that may be of interest, but it's 10.20pm & I haven't had any yet.
I did note how much Prince William looks like his mother, when he was on the news earlier, as he "waits to fulfil his destiny"

We now have 2 leverets in the garden, so who knows?

Virgin trains have £14 return fares from B'ham to London, off-peak, if you book at least 3 weeks in advance.
Ryanair have flights to Europe for 2p.
I'm working until next Friday, 2 days overlap to "hand-over".
This is good because Thursday & Friday are my easy days, & I'll get paid.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We talk about the " Grey Gold" so you are just one of those. The best is you are the one to deside what to do. Enjoy it.
I have just read about a new agenda for british teachers can you help me??? learnings or something like thar

William said...

WTF?

Anonymous said...

Have you heard about teachers today who can't spell properly and are not good at English. Well I think you've just heard from one. But I can't deSide.

Anonymous said...

Nor me.
Watch you language young W!
The government brings out a new agenda for teachers at least annually.
As soon as a new initiative is in place, they change it.
g