Friday 18 September 2009

TGIF

Well, that's another week done.
I worked all through, including lunchtime, & was still marking at 5.30pm
I'm all set for Monday, apart from a few books still to mark
Tuesday is a SPEC day - a day off timetable for whole school activities.
A prize for the best guess - I've forgotten what it stands for.
I was on careers games with year 8, but it has been decided somewhere that I am the ideal person to do sex with year 7. Others have refused!

It is a beautiful evening.
G is up a ladder painting the study windows, having had a good day with Thomas - the park, (G chatting to the "yummy mummies"), breezing around Solihull & lunch at Mc Donalds again.
I should be vacuuming the bedrooms after G's work on the windows up there, & making up the beds for J, G & Oscar, but I need a break to work up the energy.
We shall have a take-away later, we shall have to spend some time deciding what to order.....

Milan banned size 0 models from the catwalk apparently; London has refused to follow suit, thank goodness, so aj & I are still in with a chance.

A busy weekend looms.
We look forward to seeing some of the family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a gang bang but guess you mean teaching the little s*** what they probably already know - at least the practical should be fun!

Anonymous said...

An amazing level of innocence & sweet little children in the main.
They are only 11.
What did you know at that age?
m