Saturday 26 September 2009

A day off.

We had a lie in this morning, a rare treat of late.
G kindly removed the enormous spider from the wash basin, that had given me a scare at about 4.00am.
Of course, he took some photos first - to be added later (specially for E)
G went to Coventry with a team of strong men & true, to collect a safe & deliver it to church, then on for a pint somewhere to recuperate.
I got the washing out & then went to Knowle & Solihull, shopping, which I thoroughly enjoyed, after a few weeks of abstinence!
My shopping problem for the moment is, what do you buy for a son's birthday when he is an avid shopper & has a good income?

Shopping tips:
Bold tablets, £5 at Tesco,
Butter 84p, canned carrot & coriander soup 39p, at M&S
Green & Blacks chocolate £1.17 at JS

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

And she even went in the Poundshop!

Anonymous said...

Yes.
The Poundshop.
I've always berated G for his shopping habits, but they do have branded products for £1!
Presently, Daktarin foot powder (one of G's little fetishes).
This is about £4 in Boots & Lloyds.
Radox, smarties (boxes), Timotei....
g

Anonymous said...

I don't want any of those things thanks! I'd be happy with a nice bottle of single malt delivered in person although the bottle isn't that important.
W

Anonymous said...

I don't want any of those things thanks! I'd be happy with a nice bottle of single malt delivered in person although the bottle isn't that important.
W

William said...

I don't want any of those things thanks! I'd be happy with a nice bottle of single malt delivered in person although the bottle isn't that important.
W

William said...

OK, I got an error message each time I posted that comment on my iphone. Sorry to repeat myself so much.

Anonymous said...

Does this explain the two messages on the phone yestrday, one requesting Steve's phone number, the second to Steve???
m