Tuesday 29 September 2009

Tuesday, Tuesday.

I missed Monday, Monday.
I had a really aching arm on Sunday evening, which I realised was down to too long spent on the laptop, so I gave it a rest yesterday.
It worked, so I'm back.
Two good days in school, three to go.
Not much of interest to anyone else really - at my desk until 6.00pm, marking.
Tonight we were both quite smart as G had been at work as well. We went to The bull at Furnace End (under new management), now quite a smart restaurant,
We had a good meal - crispy duck salad/fish & chips & glasses of wine.
Rather pricey.
A change from the gammon joint that we've been eating since Sunday.Presently we are watching Rebus, before bed. G is asleep.

Steve is staying with W & MK tonight as he is in CPH, working.
Some great photos of the boys on W's LW..

No comments: