Tuesday 8 September 2009

Day one.

Two free lessons this morning as all pupils were with tutors/in assembly.
I sat in the maths office & prepared lessons for two hours, all written up with objectives for most classes.
I have taught for the rest of the day & enjoyed it - years 8, 11 & bottom year 10, who measured & then drew angles to start the work on bearings.
I have them twice tomorrow!
A full day & then bus duty.
I must admit that I was tired by the time I got home shortly after 4.00pm.
I had a nice cup of tea with Diane & then fell asleep on the settee until G came home at 6.30pm.
Both working this week!

We have just watched a fascinating programme on damns - Big, Bigger, Biggest.
Now watching Lost land of the Volcano, about wildlife in New Guinea. Brilliant.
Do watch them if you get the chance.

Still looking for cheap Nile cruises.
The Co-op phoned tonight with their best deal - £679!!!!!
We'll get there.

No comments: