Wednesday 30 September 2009

Wednesday's were tough.

That's my last Wednesday - a very hard day.
Only a note so I still have repetitive strain injury to my right shoulder, which comes on very quickly when on the laptop..
G has gone to J & G's to look after the twins, whilst Oscar had a hospital visit.
He'll be very late or stay over. I've eaten & had a sleep whilst watching a programme about twins.
I wonder if aj did the same.
I'll check out the Travelzoo E mail, then go to bed.

Happy Birthday to W for tomorrow
Am I really old enough to have a 35 year old son?

8 comments:

William said...

You need to sit at a table instead of working on your lap, the problem is probably that you are holding up arms by tensing your shoulders all the time. Rest your elbows on something at least.
Thanks for the birthday present and card.
W

Anonymous said...

twins prog, so boring I fell asleep.aj

Anonymous said...

My mother and her twin also watching the prog. Spooky
E

Anonymous said...

But did they manage to stay awake ?

Anonymous said...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Anonymous said...

How about that!
I fell asleep during that programme as well.
Spooky!
(I fell asleep during part 2 as well)
g

Anonymous said...

yes

Anonymous said...

Don't ever say twins are not alike - eat, watch TV, sleep, wake up, go to bed.....
g