Wednesday 1 October 2008

Happy Birthday William!





William was born shortly after midnight, 34 years ago.
I remember it all well, though probably, incorrectly. (I wont share it, don't worry)
The midwife put the date as 30 September, the date on which she had clocked on, which was later corrected to 1 Oct.
I'm sure that wrm will add/correct this memory if required.
I cannot believe that it was 34 years ago.

AJ & I will be celebrating at home, as it is cold & showery with no good films on offer.
We have had a good day, tootling around York in the sunshine, after an hour in Acomb where AJ harassed the public about their use of the railway system & powers of observation regarding advertising.
We relaxed in M&S with coffee & scrummy cake.

Other noteable events of the day:
1. AJ shut her coat pocket in the car door, smashing her very old mobile phone. Does anyone have a spare one that makes/takes calls & takes photos?
2.Sainsbury's have changed their carrier bags from orange to blue. I think that this is to make those that litter the countryside, less obvious.

Photos are from Tim's birthday party in May.
The whole WM family are there,DK was still "under wraps".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never harassed any members of the public, only sad gits who are glad to have any to talk to.
My phone was savaged by a Volvo, lost it's L u C i D ity in a big way.aj

Anonymous said...

I have a phone.

Anonymous said...

Thanks.
Who has a phone?
g