Wednesday 22 October 2008

Moley & chips!




A lovely day with J whilst W & MK took DK to Manchester to see the consultant, or rather for the consultant to see DK.
The news was a little disappointing, requiring a few weeks remedial treatment in Manchester next month.

J & I went to the playing field again & expended a good deal of energy on the assault course, the BMX track & the Teletubby hills before coming home to lunch.
I worded the lunch menu differently today, so that we had the proper Danish lunch of toast, pate & fruit (& smarties) rather than milk & biscuits, as yesterday.
After a quick fix of "Bob the Builder", J had a long sleep, I had a short one!
W & MK arrived home at 5.00pm & we had an early dinner.

Everyone is in bed now; I'm watching the ten o'clock news before retiring.

Two actions of note today:
The mole exterminator laid traps this morning so I live in hope that any moles in the garden are now past their sell by date.
The "No more boom & bust" PM used the word "Recession" twice during PM Question Time.
I think that he may be past his sell by date.
A new blog from Karma Enduro, with some great pictures - see link.

No comments: