Saturday 25 October 2008

Home Alone.

A quick note.
The Danes have arrived home safely - the highlight of the trip being J boarding the plane by slipping past the security & being found chatting up an air stewardess at the back of the plane.
A chip off the old block!
It was great to have them here for a little while.
I shall miss little J's wake up call of, "Good Morning Grandma" early tomorrow morning.

A Daily Telegraph columnist is on the Karma Enduro rally & writing updates - check out the Telegraph - Motoring, Joy Rainer.
Have a look at G's blog - see link.

The Passport Office sent back my photos from my renewal application as they "I do not appear to have a neutral expression"
These were the spare photos that were done for my visas last year - no lack of neutrality then!
I had more photos taken in the machine in Boots & aimed to have blank thoughts for the full two minutes.
It was a very windy day, I could not find my comb & am a little concerned that my hair apparently had attitude.

The mole is an ex-mole!
Yes!!

2 comments:

William said...

Thanks for a lovely relaxing week. MK and the boys will be back on the 11th Nov for an even longer stay...

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you enjoyed yourselves.
I look forward to your next visit, only sad that it will prolong little DK's treatment.
I'll check out local playgroups.
m