Friday 3 October 2008

TGIF

Not really - life's one long weekend!
I drove home from aj's, via Wetherby yesterday afternoon, so only managed to eat a takeaway (the usual) & sleep in the evening.
Today I have had a great day with Thomas. He had a half hour session on the swings in the park & then snoozed as we pottered around the shops & collected Jessie from school.
Jessie talked incessently for the next hour, then had tea!

I opened a letter of W's, to read it to him over the phone.
It is from a cousin in USA, a relative of my mother, refering to the relatives I remember us visiting as a child.
I will contact her after discussing with aj, whose memories will augment mine (greatly!)
Exciting!

Happy Birthday Adrian, for Saturday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very interesting - relatives of your mom are rare indeed! Did I ever hear of this person?
WRM

Anonymous said...

No. Ive never heard of the cousins.
I don't think I knew that granny Glenn had an elder sister, but we used to visit Mum's cousins.
Might need a visit to Georgia at some point.
g