Friday 17 October 2008

The Eagle has landed.

G is in Goa, MK, J & DK are here, so we are all ready for the weekend to start.
Yesterday I finished all of the jobs at home, including the ironing & those shirts, then I went to Solihull to take on provisions - the first big shop that I've done for a long time.

Today was a Thomas day. It was bright & sunny so we enjoyed our walk in the park & playing in the playground.
I must have had my "I need a friend" face on as so many strangers stopped for a chat about the weather, their dogs, children or to ask directions.
I met W, MK &family at the airport, we came home for stew & dumplings. Everyone is now settled, not to say in bed asleep, apart from W & me.
I hope that they all sleep well.

It is really autumnal; a nip in the air & leaves blowing about - the damson leaves always fall off first, they've nearly all gone.

I shall put a link to G's Karma Enduro blog tomorrow, when W shows me how to do it.
(livekarmaenduro.blogspot.com)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, All of you we hope that you enjoy the holliday, we have tarted work again after a lovely trip to Hamburg. I did not know that there are so many chanals in that town...
T

Anonymous said...

Wasb that charnals T - i'm sure you have heard about them. Famous for it!