Monday 27 October 2008

Happy Anniversary.

Today is our thirteenth wedding anniversary.
It was a bright sunny day in 1995, as it was this morning.
We were married at Shustoke church at about 1.00pm. It should have been12.30pm, but G's family arrived late. Fancy .
I have a rain cheque from G, who is still in India, so we shall be celebrating later - perhaps we'll go out for an indian meal!

I had a lovely morning, playing tennis in the sunshine. I went on to Knowle to take some things to the charity shop, shopped in Tesco (shame!) & went on to the gym, then home.

B is coming tomorrow with T & KP. All is ship-shape & the beds ready. I have even removed the cobwebs from the bathroom that I missed last week & received a complaint from W.
Other peoples cobwebs are always more obvious than your own, for some reason, even to an avid scrubber like me.
J is here tomorrow, I'm sure that J & T will have a lovely day together.
We have pumpkins to carve & spooky fairy cakes to make.

James Munday, the soldier killed in Afghanistan last week, from Coleshill, is to be buried there tomorrow morning .
Security things were happening there today as Prince Harry is attending, apparently.
A place to be avoided, if not involved, I think .

A programme about class, involving John Prescott, is on at 9.00pm.
I want to watch at least a bit of it to remind myself how awful he is - I may not stomach more than a bit.
I have yet to talk to aj about the conspiracy theory regarding the third tower collapse on 9/11.
(programme on BBC last night)
I didn't know that a third building went down.
Did you?

5 comments:

William said...

A plane hit the pentagon but the theory is that there was no plane and it was all staged. ( a fourth plane crashed in a field)

william said...

No the plane that crashed in a field in Pennsylvania was the THIRD plane I believe. They made a movie about that it crashed in a field because the passengers knew about the first two planed and attacked the highjackers. The fourth hit the pentagon, killed people and damaged the, heavily fortified, building.
I haven't heard the conspiracy theory but in this country there is always one to be found. Rigged elections by Bush for example.
The Third TOWER was part of the World Trade Center complex and like a few other buildings in the area it fell down when the tall towers fell on them.
wrm

Steve & George said...

I think that should bev raincheck

Finshedv in one piece and have had a good time but knackedv at pres.

Not yet curried out but gettibng close.
Belated anniversary greetings - I did try home & Mobile to no avail.

See you thurs pm. Take care
G

Anonymous said...

I thought "rain cheque" with emphasis on the cheque.
I have spen to Theresa & note that you land at 9.45pm.
No such info on your pack.
Enjoy the rest.
g

Anonymous said...

Tower 7 went down in its own footprint, just like a demolition job.
The BBC spokeswoman reported its collapse whilst it was srill standing, quite clearly, behind her.
How many others collapsed in that complex?
g