Wednesday 15 October 2008

Home Alone.

I have just finished this blog, then it disappeared.
Bugger.
I am thinking of finding relevant film titles for all of my blogs from now on.
The only snag is that I know few film titles & those that I do know (James Bond & a few classics) may not prove very useful.

G is on his way to India.
We drove to Leatherhead to see Gina, Oscar & the twins, G went to James' practice for a chiropractic/acupuncture session.
After lunch we went to Terminal 4, via G's local office.
We had coffee with G's co-driver, Steve, & his wife & then I left them for their four hour check-in.
It took me so long to get out of the car park that the Satnav had kicked in & was giving me directions. Honestly.

After a half hour hold up on the M40, I called in at Bicester, helped Joe get T & KP ready for bed & collected the high chair that E had bought for me & arrived home at 8.30pm
My antibiotics seem to be working at last, I feel great & full of beans, despite having been awake all day. I'd better go to bed anyway as I have a lot to do tomorrow & 15 shirts to iron.

2 comments:

William said...

Glad you're feeling better. Enjoy the quiet before the storm tomorrow...

Gill said...

The storm, or rather whirlwind, happens before you arrive; no nook or cranny unturned, all is gleaming & the larder is stocked.
g