Tuesday 14 October 2008

Hi, Jen.






AJ is at the local library at this very moment, catching up on her e mails & blogs after two weeks of enforced silence since her computer was stolen.
That's kept her off the competition sites & given others a chance!
I did enter the "This Morning" comp, on line this week, as I was on line with the TV on - how about that for multi-tasking?
I don't rate my chances of winning the £52000 too highly as I couldn't remember the order of the responses, & put Lewis Hamilton down as a tennis player!

I feel much better today, so the antibiotics must be working, albeit, slowly.
On the other hand, perhaps my immune system did it single-handed!
I shall burst into life shortly (I mustn't be seduced by Jeremy Kyle), clean the bedrooms & make up the beds. I then have the dozen shirts to iron that I avoided yesterday.
Looks like a nice day, weather wise.

No comments: