Tuesday 7 October 2008

Greetings from Bicester.

Tuesday already.
We had a quiet weekend (I now realise, as I listen to LOUD ABBA, on Tim,s CD player along with a bouncy tune from his toy computer & KP helping me with the blog).
We gardened on Saturday morning, despite it being rather cold, & then went to Solihull to drop off a horticultural b'day present for Adrian. We went to the Harvest Supper in the evening - an enjoyable parish get-together, with a high count of hearing aids!
On Sunday aj & C came for coffee & G took them to the airport to fly to Sweden to see the tennis, whilst I took Morning Prayer at N Whitacre.We did some tidying, ironing, went for a walk & dossed for the rest of the day.
I came to Bicester early on Monday & had such a great day with T & KP that I have stayed for a second day.
Today is B & E's wedding Anniversary so T & KP helped to make a lovely coffee cake yesterday afternoon & decorated it with the chocolate buttons that escaped KP.
It is wet & windy. We have just collected T from nursery & KP noted that her boots got wet, so we may stay in.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aj and "c" ? Who is "c"
As in "who is Sylvia what is she?"
wrm

William said...

C is Colin

Anonymous said...

CD is a compact disk.
C is Colin.aj is my twin sister.
G is my husband.
I was being discete!
g

william said...

OK so who is Colin?
wrm