Tuesday 21 October 2008

Make the most of tonight, Moley!





Tomorrow the mole catcher/slaughterer is coming before the lawn is totally destroyed.
We took this second option last year & realised that it was a mistake.
Moley is up to fourteen large molehills so far & hard at work with his mini subterranean JCB.
He has had a number of verbal warnings, with no response.
This is war!

W & MK went clothes shopping today which gave me a few hours with J & DK.
We walked to the playing field, or rather J rode his bike without pedals & I jogged alongside.
He did the swings, perfected the assault course & the BMX track before doing a lap of the field & coming home for lunch.
We had milk & biscuits (J's choice), then he had a two hour power nap whilst DK lunched & checked the house out.
G rang at this point. All is going well - check out his progress on the Karma Enduro link - he would appreciate comments.
We have had a relaxing evening & early nights all round (9.30pm & only me left up)
W & MK are taking DK to Manchester tomorrow for a check up.
J & I have plans......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Moley is going forb the full 4*gallon if present when I'm back!
All well in India. Justbthought I'd let you know I'd read the blog.
love G