Monday 2 March 2015

Limited horizons.

On all fronts - Not allowed out, poor vision and sitting looking at my knees, still.
Only another ten days to go until my check up, when I hope that everything will have gone well and I can look up again and take some gentle exercise.
Aj cooked chicken for lunch yesterday and the family all came in the afternoon.
T had made some amazing cup cakes and Aj provided scones for tea.
I had sneaked off to bed for a while, so the day ended with all four grandchildren in bed with me, having a whale of a time.
I had been wearing "shades", to not look scary.
The grandchildren insisted that my eye looked OK, so there we are, shades not needed.
They had a great, noisy time in the garden with all available vehicles, despite rain and chill.

I'm still in bed as it gives some freedom of position, unlike the armchair.
Some flakes of snow earlier but now just a cold wind - Aj off to Coleshill for vittals - this sounds just like my Father's diary (page a day, Boots - compiled daily, including expenditure, without fail).
Oh dear!
Normal service will return, eventually - I can imagine W commenting that the interest level will not improve!

No comments: