Wednesday 11 March 2015

Looking up!

A brilliant day!
A strangled screech from a chicken at 8.00am, followed by sightings of only a lone hen caused me a good deal of grief this morning, then, looking out of the kitchen window at 11.00 am, on my hourly, ten minute walkabout, I counted two chickens in the drive.
As double vision is a problem at the moment, I did have to "double check", but there were two.
Amazing.
Reincarnation or the power of prayer.

B picked me up at lunchtime, to go to Walsgrave for an eye check.
Brilliant again!
The surgeon was delighted, drops reduced, able to move about again, look up and sleep on my side.
I am so pleased and relieved that all has gone well - back in a month, by which time my vision may be getting back to normal - about the top one third is working at present, as the gas bubble is replaced by liquid.
Walking a bit laboured at present as the liquid surface has a black line which moves like the surface of any liquid as I move about, so very impaired but improving daily as the line falls (actual image inverted)

Home with B for tea and sleepover.
I shall walk into Bicester, gently, in the morning, after the school run/walk and have coffee.
Bliss!

So what will happen to J C this time (Jeremy C,  the famous/ infamous one!)
Can he threaten/hit a colleague and not be sacked?
Can he walk on water?

No comments: