Thursday 19 March 2015

Bargain Hunt!

No blog since Monday as it's been a quiet week involving a lot of sleep.
All that will change today as K is taking me to Hansons - first day of the 3 day sale at Etwall and hosting "Bargain Hunt".
I went to the celebrity BH eighteen months ago and it was great fun and very profitable as a lot of non-buyers taking up space.
If I sound like a professional, profitable dealer, that may be inaccurate, but it's fun and this time next year..............

I was taken to Alcester on Tuesday, had a lovely potter around and lunch in the cafe by the church - it's a very attractive little town with lots of passageways and interesting byways of the Main Street.

My vision's improving - almost half of my field of vision, the top half, has returned.
Have to watch where I'm walking and look carefully to the right!

No comments: