Monday 16 March 2015

Home again.

At last, I've had the long soak in a bath full of bubbles that I've wanted ever since being told that I couldn't have one, after my eye operation.
To be accurate, I could have a bath, but the whole thing, including getting dry and dressed, could only take ten minutes and I wasn't to rush.
Not much time to soak, hardly time to get wet really.
Anyway, the bath was great, followed by scrambled eggs on toast, watching the recording of the final episode of "Wolh Hall" and now, bed.

We were up early this morning as B brought me home by 7.00am, before he went to work.
M and M dropped in for coffee, K popped in for a chat and P came after work with some beautiful lilies.
Three delivery men came, necessitating opening the front door, one with a wine delivery, one with a parcel and the final one with a dog to leave at the kennels.
 A day out tomorrow - I realised on the way home that it was only my second trip out in three weeks.
It does cut down the shopping oportunities!

No comments: