Wednesday 4 March 2015

I have just been outside for the first time in a week, to reprimand a delivery driver in a big heavy truck who drove up across my carefully tended frontage and parked by the gate.
I knew that he would have a delivery for the cottages at the end of the road - two of the four cottages in the terrace run businesses and they, unfortunately, share my postcode.
Even more unfortunately, about twelve years ago, they changed the name of the terrace from "Row", which is written on a plaque on the front of the building, to "Cottages".
This has resulted in most delivery drivers stopping here, often just leaving the parcel, which I then have to deliver.
Anyway, I feel much better for the brief few minutes of fresh air,.
I have eaten a bowl of porridge so am definitely on the mend - I did Google my three eye drops and find that one causes nausea - apparently I'm also nauseating.
Oh well. I can think of ways to become a better person over the next week - suggestions welcome!!!

Aj has just made me a cappuccino - wow.
Yesterday it took half an hour and three pods as the first two were put in the wrong way - we'll make a "barista" of her yet.

I'm planning a manicure when I'm allowed out as my nails/ cuticles are in a dreadful state.
I had planned to do them as I sat looking down, but I really can't see well enough........yet

No comments: