Tuesday 24 March 2015

Happy Birthday.

to my younger son.
He probably won't read this, being a very busy person, so I could risk a photo of his present, purchased at Hansons Auctioneers last week.
I guarantee that this will not be duplicated.
KP in the school play this afternoon, so a perfect birthday!

I'm having my second cappuccino, to celebrate!
Yesterday I embarked on my "Paleo" diet - only meat, fish, cheese,  fruit,veg, nuts and coffee.
Bacon, egg and tomatoes for breakfast,
Veg soup for lunch,
Plaice, sweet potatoes and peas for dinner along with some delicious blue Shropshire cheese.
I did weigh well over a pound less this morning, pure chance, I'm sure.

Doing some housework as little done for the last month-  4 weeks today since my eye op.
I shall be so pleased when I can drive again as I want to be a free spirit and/be of use  again.

No comments: