Tuesday 10 March 2015

Washing day.

I've just got into bed - getting into a bed with freshly laundered  bed linen must rate as one the best moments in life, especially if it's been dried on the line in the garden.
My new Seally bed is so comfortable, I only hope that President Obama is as satisfied with his (assuming that the salesman in Dreamers had his facts right)

Hi lights of today:
a visit from a friend for a chat, bringing a bunch of daffodils and dark blue hyacinths.
They look fantastic.
Is this why Europe chose yellow and blue?

Selling my shabby Myott fruit bowl on e bay for £9.99 - not a fortune, but my first solo e bay sale.
It felt so good that I reduced the prices on all of my other items in the hope of a similar high tomorrow.
I now have recouped £35 of my Hansons purchase so a way to go before I'm into the money!

I seem to have regained the top halVf of the vision in my duff eye, then the wavy line separating vitreous humour from gas and blurr.
As the brain inverts the image received on the retina, I guess that this is what I expected - I have a hospital visit tomorrow - perhaps the penance will end and I will be able to look up and go out again.

One mole caught on the top lawn, a second has arrived on the side lawn.
Bother.
Rob ( neighbour) mowed his lawns today - it seems very early for such activities.
                    

No comments: