Saturday 28 February 2015

Knees are looking good!

As I'm sitting looking down for most of the day, I've seen a good deal of my knees over the last few days.
The alternative is using the head rest on the table, which gives your neck a rest, or bed, lying on your stomach.
My eye seems to be doing well and I have a little, very blurry vision in it.
This has the effect of upsetting the good eye, which has been coping well on it's own until today.
I can see my I pad anyway.

Yesterday I had three brilliant visitors -Wil, from church in the morning - I'd just finished the chocs (shared), when Jan came, with flowers, then B, for a natter, after work.
Aj fed and watered me, supplied drops at the right times and stopped me doing anything!
I fear that I may become entirely idle and dependent after two weeks of cossetting.

No comments: