Sunday 22 February 2015

Lazy Sunday.

Enforced.
Church at 9.30am, since when it has rained all day - "despicable weather" as T describes it.
I had planned a good walk, but settled for a day with my beloved new I pad, researching the Hansons buys and .......putting some on e bay (thanks to some expert help)
If they sell, I shall be off on my new career.
Presently, I'm sitting by the fire whilst a chicken roasts, watching "homes under the Hammer", dreaming of making a fortune in the property market.
I don't think that will get off the drawing board!

Friends for dinner last night - salad, coq au vin,(James Martin) followed by banana, pecan and caramel screamed pudding (Gordon), cheese.
I visited M&S and bought some good wine - buy six save 25% - drank two bottles, so can recommend it!


Awaiting a call from Walsgrave this week, then two weeks enforced sitting still for 50 minutes per hour.
The sermon made  sense of it -Lent, should be taking time out to consider life, the Universe and everything.
Done deal!


No comments: