Friday 20 February 2015

A good day out at Hansons.

Day two of the sale at Hansons - China, glass and boxes of things.
An early start to allow an hour to view beforehand was rewarded with six lots of China and glass bought, including a Whitefriars water jug, two Orrefors raspberry bowls - large and medium, two Fostoria bowls -large and enormous Tom and Jerry punch bowl.
Lots more beside, all for sale.
Great fun.

I spent Wed. and Thurs in Bicester with J and Th, celebrating KP's birthday.
We tested the wonderful games that B had made, all Roald Dahl themed, and visited the local Hedgehog Sanctuary.
They also have badgers, foxes, rabbits and ducks.
The rain poured down and all incumbents were either nocturnal or hibernating, apart from one fox.
The girl tried to wake up a hedgehog for her talk but however much she tossed it around, it slept on.

On Wed afternoon I had to drive to the Walsgrave for my pre op, so missed the cinema outing, but am ready to be called in for my macular hole to be sealed and lens replaced - lens ok but done to save any surgery later.

Winter Quarters are great - warm, bright and cosy.

I'm writing this on my new I pad.
I love it - thanks to B for setting it up.

No comments: