Thursday 26 February 2015

Tulips from.......Ringsted!

Day two of sitting still, head bowed as if ashamed?
P visited last night, which was a highlight, with some lovely lilies, which smell wonderful.

I did sleep reasonably well last night - mainly on my side, eye patch stuck firmly in place, and was rewarded with two cups of tea brought by AJ sometime after 8.00am, after the first eye drops session.
These sessions happen every two hours, between 8.00am and 10.00pm.
I am now getting better and have quite a high "hit rate"

I had a couple of phone calls from friends and then the most enormous bouquet of tulips frm W, MK, J and DK.
AJ put them into an enormous green glass vase that came in one of the auction lots from Hansons, last week.
I never thought that I would see it full!
JT came for coffee and a chat before lunch and viewed my Hansons buys - I posted two items today, taking the photos with this wonderful devise during my ten minutes of movement.
One had to be corrected as it wasn't posted -some minor error.
Have alook - Kirtsy Allsopp storage jar, not the best photos!
Another early night, I guess.

B and T have just face timed me.
Wow!!

No comments: