Wednesday 11 February 2015

Right again!

W, not me.
Having been proved right about the evils of carbs some time ago, today's report has agreed with W that saturated fat is not bad after all.
He tells me that cholesterol (as in eggs) will get the all clear next week.
I would happily follow his advice and have a "paleo" diet, but lack the self control at the moment.
Perhaps I'll start next week!

An excellent day - to Little Polycotton in Oxon, or some such name, to look at vintage farm machinery then on to Chipping Norton for lunch in The Old Mill - very good - then Shipston on Stour for tea.
We visited a few antique and charity shops and came home with some old books with wonderful photos.
I've watched Wolf Hall - brill again.
My eye seems a bit duff today so I will be pleased to see the surgeon on Sunday.

To my nice warm new bed with the Telegraph crossword.

No comments: