Sunday 20 March 2011

St Cuthbert's Day.

I had forgotten that fact - 20 March/ St Cuthbert, but it was mentioned by theArchdeacon, who took the service at shustoke this morning.
I got up early, did the ironing & eventually went to Lea Marston to take the 9.30 service.
By 9.28, when I was still the only person there, I decided that something was amiss, phoned to check & then went to communion at Shustoke & on to take the 11.00 service at NW.
The Archdeacon's sermon was inspiring, really.
I've since paid some bills, had a load of phone calls, an invitation to dinner on Wed & made a cake for JR, whom I am going to visit later.

Yesterday I had a self-indulgent day, early shopping in Solihull, late shopping at Ventura Park then a visit to Judith, to deliver some G stuff that Jack will take with him when they meet in Nepal, to walk in the foothills, with Peter.
What do Solihull & VP have in common? The VP sale was better!
It was an excellent drying day, the first this year.

2 comments:

William said...

The arch deacon inspired you to pay some bills?

I don't understand about what Solihull and VP have in common, I think you mean what is the difference between the two?

Anonymous said...

M&S, of course
m