Friday 25 March 2011

Busy, busy, busy.

Contrary to blog rumour, I'm a pretty busy person & mentally, quite stable & self-sufficient.
G being away gives me more to do to keep the home fires burning, as it were & socially, life is more demanding.
I have had no complaints from Thomas with regards to the level of conversation today & Aj & I have just watched Mastermind, & managed to answer a fair number of questions.

It has been a glorious day again, but will be 10 degrees colder tomorrow according to a Dad on the school playground.
Perhaps he was misguided.
I went to the gym this morning before collecting Thomas from nursery.
We had our Friday lunchtime boiled eggs with soldiers, a snooze & then went to the park, T on his scooter, me on foot, jogging to keep up. After an amazingly long session on a swing, we went to collect Jessie from school, then home for tea. Due to all this exercise, T put himself to bed & was fast asleep by the time I put the tea on the table.
Aj & I have had pan fried salmon & a mountain of vegetables for dinner; we are watching Frank Skinner on TV.
Good stuff.
Early morning to do the shopping for Sunday lunch.
Solihull or Ventura Park?

No comments: