Friday 18 March 2011

Phew!

I have discovered the secret to having boundless energy & a smile all day - an early night & remembering to take my BP pills in the morning.
I rarely forget the pills, but this morning I realised that I had forgotten to get out a new packet a couple of days ago.
I now feel great.
I woke up at 6.00am, made a nice cup of tea & wrote my sermon for Sunday (John 3, 1 - 17), then went to the gym before picking Thomas up from nursery at 11.45am.
We had lunch & then worked in the garden/ played football in the sunshine before we had to collect Jessie
I am watching Comic Relief, which is excellent. I spent so many years getting the school wound up to raise money with the kids having great fun, treading a fine line with colleagues, most giving little or no support. At long last it is recognised that this is valid education.
I felt so good after the gym that I've decided that I like my hair, so shall just have a trim & blow-wave.
Must keep the diet up - 1lb to go to the first stone.
I'm not going for W's diet, I couldn't eat a boiled egg with no soldiers.

No comments: