Wednesday 16 March 2011

Another white day.

Apparently, yesterday was a white day.
Today is the same - white sky, a bit misty & cool with no wind.
White, in fact.
Yesterday I had a lie in, reading, had a nice bath & face pack, reading, then lunch.
By this time I had rallied the enthusiasm to drive to Nechells to collect a parcel.
After braving the M6 & wherever with satnav in charge, the delivery office said that the parcel had been delivered & I had signed for it on 7 March & it wasn't for me but for number 1.
Great.
I phoned to check that number 1 had received their parcel, as I certainly hadn't signed for anything on & March as I was in Denmark.
Mystery solved, Diane signed & got the parcel collected. The good news out of my wasted time was that I found that number 1 run AMB Landscaping & are really quite nice & all of their advertising is correctly addressed.
This is not the case for SLW construction at number 4, who have numerous advertisements with my address.
I have my business manager dealing with this. I did speak to the SLW guy yesterday.
I shall have more to say to him next time I see him!

I collected another two sacks of litter in Castle Lane on the way home & was met by the Council truck collecting the carpet that had been dumped. They gave me some good sacks & took the full bags away. Great.
I made a nice cup of tea & read in the conservatory for a couple of hours, had dinner & relaxed.

I've had another lazy morning, catching up on correspondence.
I intend to garden, but seem to have been waylaid by a tomato sandwich & cup of tea/brunch.
I will get there!

2 comments:

William said...

What en eventful couple of days you've had!

Anonymous said...

Are you being patronising?
I'm keeping busy because I'm on my own.
m