Sunday 6 February 2011

York.

I'm sitting watching "Antiques Roadshow" with aj.
I drove up this morning with a sack of logs, kindling, firelighters & a green rubber trug(?) to put them in - aj has a log burner being fitted on Tuesday, in the dining room, not intimately.
I did pop into church first thing to finalise the fund-raising lunch I'm doing next Sunday, but didn't stay for the service as it is a blustery day & I just wanted to get here.
The journey was OK.
Jamie & Julie have visited, Jamie carried the sack of logs into the garage as I'd had great difficulty lifting it.
Must be nearly dinner time.
I've heard from G; still in Vietnam & enjoying himself eating squid & shrimps.
I'm getting almost competent at texting, I may start using the mobile for phone calls at this rate.
Hoping to do York tomorrow - pottering & coffee in M&S.
Severe weather warnings for N Yorks but I guess they're joking &/or wrong.

No comments: