Thursday 10 February 2011

Home again.

We did York again this morning, as tourists, in the sunshine - a stroll around the side streets, the Minster, Treasurers house (closed) the Shambles, etc etc, then on to M&S for coffee & a tea-cake for lunch.
We caught the bus back, then I set off for home, doing it in 1 hour 50 min.
I sorted the 13 phone messages, opened the post, unloaded the M&S bags & heated some soup for dinner.
I'm about to undress & put the washing machine on so that I can hang the washing up before bed.
Gym in the morning before a day with Thomas. I may go to bed early.
Hairdresser on Saturday & a dozen for lunch, after church on Sunday.

Looks like I'm not going on the cruise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get undressed then put the washing machine on - I'm sure there's. Joke in there somewhere...

Anonymous said...

Nothing left to wash by the time you go to bed - I'm not obsessive!
g