Monday 14 February 2011

Happy Valentines Day.

Well, my valentine did phone yesterday to say that he had bought me a gift.
I had bought him a packet of Tunnocks caramel wafers, but it's not really the same.
Anyway, I've had a very good day & feel great.
I went to the gym first thing then had a quick potter around Solihull - many thanks to Morrisons, who have the barrier up, so that you can park there for free.
I collected Thomas, who was full of beans; we went to Brueton Park to feed the ducks, then walked to Solihull to lunch in McDonalds. I had a cheeseburger (287 cals) & coffee, which I really enjoyed.
Thomas always enjoys his food, chatting throughout, licking the remainder of his barbeque sauce out of it's pot & delighting in the fact that his feet now just reach the floor.
I bought a pair of Gabor shoes in G Scotts sale & exchanged my two £5 Telegraph vouchers at Bodyshop for make-up brushes.
I had taken the buggy so did the return across the park very quickly, then on to collect Jessie, play, tea & home.

Would a "Feliway" diffuser relax humans as well as cats?
I may get one for G's return.
I've caught up on phone calls & e-mails, ordered a new coffee maker & filled the washer bottle on the car & wrapped KP's birthday presents.
All's well with the world

No comments: