Friday 22 November 2013

Tivoli by day.... and night

Another fun day with the family.
After taking DK to nursery, I went for a brisk walk around the town, trying out new routes.
I decided that I'm at last getting my bearings, after visiting for eight years.
I can just about decide which direction I need to be going in in order to reach important points on the map.ie home, J's school, nursery, Netto.....
This is a first for me.
Perhaps I am developing a bump of direction'.

Later DK and I were picked up by T, B, and J, who had been collected from school, to go to the Tivoli Gardens.
They looked wonderful, especially after a glass of Gluck, whilst the boys enjoyed a ride.
They had such a good time - beaming faces, alongside
We later met W for dinner at 'Mothers' - wonderful pizza.

Time for bed I woke up far too early This morning,

No comments: