Saturday 16 November 2013

Saturday Night Fever.

I feel that I should be doing something more on a Saturday night than sitting by the fire, napping.
It is a cold night, I've been out all day and I'm tired, so perhaps it's not a bad option.
I've been at a Readers' Training Day in Edgbaston, all day - led by Bishop David, two workshops on communicating and a nice lunch - OK, but not earth shattering.
I drove home via Erdington to go to Dunelm Mill to buy a curtain pole for my bedroom - antique ivory -  a quote for parchment velvet curtains - £590!!!!
Joking!

No heating in church for 3 weeks - rewiring needed!

Just watched Antiques road Trip, from Lostwithiel - where Dad went to live, briefly - he used to buy books at the Auction house there.
Both teams made big losses - tight lot in Cornwall, or are they discerning?
 

No comments: