Wednesday 20 November 2013

Hej

J is teaching me a little Danish, starting with words that look the same/are spelt the same in both languages.
I sense that he finds me a disappointing student, by way of both pronunciation and memory - languages have never been my strong suit!

I've had a gentle day - chat to aj before showering and dressing, whilst the frost cleared, then a walk around town and to the Outlet Centre.
Back home to organise dinner before going to collect J from school - he was watching a programme on TV, so I collected DK first, then we collected J, together, DK on his bike, me jogging to keep up.
After a snack, we walked to the gym, for J's class, then came home to complete the dinner.
Snacks consist of MK's rolls, made this morning, before work.
Delicious.
The roast pork - local farm reared organic slow-cooked, was amazing.

Copenhagen tomorrow with T to see the Christmas decorations and table settings at Royal Copenhagen.
Brill.

No comments: