Monday 19 August 2013

Thanks.

A brilliant day - everything has turned out really well.
Malcolm & friend came at 9.00am to cut the hedges - I'd taken the lotus out of the garage to allow access to the power points, & had the trestle out of the factory ready.

By the time I came home from tennis at lunchtime, the front hedge looked really good & they had started on the inside.
I've spent the afternoon tidying the drive, ex trailer park & front borders from the leaves & the odd weed, some left to do, but it's looking good ready for our birthday party on Sunday.
I came in at 7.00pm to change for salsaexercise.
Jan picked me up - en route  we had so much to talk about that we decided that it was a shame we couldn't just have a glass of wine & chat for a couple of hours.
There is a God - when we got there, there was no class - holiday week, so we spent our £10 on a drink at the Coleshill Hotel & chatted.
I've had a cappuccino to celebrate.
Time for bed - J & Th tomorrow & some more tennis. 

No comments: