Thursday 15 August 2013

Masterchef

Tonight I cooked a chicken & a selection of vegetables, which was delicious.
This is the first meal that I have cooked for some months as I have been living on salads.
I did enjoy it & have cooked a large pan of ratatouille on the side, to eat tomorrow.......
Fruit for desert & a cappuccino.

Perhaps I'll start cooking again now the evenings are becoming cooler - I'm having a birthday party for Sunday lunch, so will be cooking for much of Saturday, I guess.

I've been out much of the day - I found a local, Malcolm, who will cut the hedges for me - they are getting shabby & I find the hedgecutter too heavy to use.
I have plenty of other things  to do anyway.
He came this evening with his wife, to size up the job - brill.

I shopped in Solihull, coffee in M&S, a T shirt in Laura Ashley sale to go with  my new pinky-brown linen trousers & groceries from JS, who then paid for the car park to show their appreciation.
I visited Phil on the way home as he is moving to an alms house in Coleshill.
He is packed up & awaiting the removal of the bulk of the remaining furniture to his family.
He's sad to see it all going but looking forward to his new home.

I'm hoping for dry weather for a couple of days so that I can mow the lawns & tidy the garden.
Just remembered the chickens - whoops!
They go to bed, but I have to shut the house door to keep them warm & safe
It's dark!
 

2 comments:

William said...

What about the masterchef?

Anonymous said...

I cooked.
m