Sunday 25 August 2013

Happy birthday.

It's our birthday - aj & me - I just opened Google & did a double take  - Happy Birthday Gillian, complete with cakes.
Absolutely brilliant!
Thanks to whoever did it - I'm guessing that it's not universal.

We're having a lunch party with 30+ friends coming - all well on track & ready for bed.
Salmon cooked & skinned. gammon cooked & puds made - summer pud, strawberry trifle, choc ginger cheesecake - lemon cake,  coffee cake & Eton mess to be finished in the morning.

I had a good day - shopping for food in Solihull - I bought a rug for the porch in JL & asked for a discount, she said she could only take off £20!!
Aj here at tea time, followed by Jan & Chris, for a nice cup of tea & a biscuit.

I got up ridiculously early to empty the washing machine & didn't go back to bed, so got lots done before it was light
Time for bed.

No comments: