Sunday 11 August 2013

Blog success

I've had a really lazy day - or thought I had until I think back - I carried  the pot plants out of the conservatory yesterday, which left a trail of debris through the house.
I've had a holiday from housework as I've not been in the mood for  some week  - P was the last person to wield a vacuum around here, whilst helping G to move some furniture whilst I was away.
No complaints received!
This morning I let the chicks out at daybreak & then decided that I really did need to get to grips, so attacked downstairs with a vengeance & the industrial vacuum.
I had intended to make scones for church - no cakes as the chickens had not obliged - but didn't get round to it, so took choccy biscuits & pop instead for family service.
I went on to OW for Morning Prayer, getting home at 12.30pm.
I decided against gardening as I had e mails & paperwork to do, which would not require me to have a shower before going back to church, so a lazy, sedentary afternoon.
Nevertheless, I think that I shall have an early night & read - usually too tired.
J & Th tomorrow - tennis if weather permits.   

2 comments:

William said...

i don't seem to have the time for blogging at the moment.

Anonymous said...

Is your hair receding?
Good not to have time, I suspect.
m