Wednesday 1 December 2010

White rabbits.

So I wasn't worth a comment yesterday, when I went out & had a really good day & got my ovens cleaned.
Today I have no hope of comments - a relaxing day, I think it could be called.
I don't know where this morning went; I remember coming down to make cups of tea & going back to bed to read. We breakfasted in our dressing gowns & suddenly it was lunchtime.
I have since made three Christmas cakes, one for us, one for the MU party next Friday & a little one for JR. I have done the invitations for the MU party & mopped floors.
It has been pretty cold & snowed, but not heavily, for much of the day.

We have just watched "The Apprentice" & "You're Fired"
Moany Laura has gone. She's a lightweight who never stops talking, so a good decision there.
"The girl with the dragon tattoo" is a good read with lots of twists. I don't think I fancy the film though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Manchester United Party?

No comment yesterday as the post was so interesting that I couldn't think of anything fatuous to say.

(That is of cours a lie, I simply couldn't be arsed to comment!(

Anonymous said...

Perhaps it was the mention of G doing his husbandly duty with an unwarranted number of pairs of rubber gloves and foccacia that kept most people from commenting on the grounds of good taste.

Anonymous said...

No. 1 - you should be ashamed of your idleness.
No. 2 - it has not stopped anyone in the past.
It is rare that I have the opportunity to combine such a plethara of diverse topics & include some suggestiveness.
g