Monday 6 December 2010

A visit to the gym.

We have joined Bannantynes gym in Solihull.
We went over this morning, had our fat contents calculated, a workout prescribed & got on with it. I found it hard on my poor unexercised leg muscles, but fortunately there wasn't sufficient time to do the full stint. I swam ten lengths, had a nice shower & we left, feeling really good.
We did a little light shopping in Solihull, had a snack in M&S (under protest from G, whose soup took ages to arrive & then was turkey & vegetables rather than the tomato & basil he had ordered. Shuks)
I walked around the corner to see Kristian & do an hours A level physics - I think that he knows as much as I do anyway. We worked through some questions together - I do have the edge there!

It has been amazingly cold all day, -6 degrees this morning, going up to -3 when the sun came out. More of the same tomorrow.
He asked me to do another session next week, so he must get something from it.

No comments: