Wednesday 15 December 2010

Wednesday already.

So what happened to the last few days?
I'm watching TV whilst researching holidays & catching up on the family news as G is in London.
I took him to the station at 6.30am, came home, tired, for breakfast & a chat to aj to catch up on the news.
I have to see Kristian later for an hour's A level physics. He can talk it through & I'll fill in the gaps, with the help of his text book!

On Sunday we helped to decorate the church/put up the huge Christmas tree, had a late lunch then went down to Marsh Gibbon. They were out shopping, so we went to see B & E & eventually I joined them at the Christingle service at Launton church whilst G went back to see J & G, where I was dropped of later. The church was full of children & really cosy - Christingles with light sticks. I took 3 spare ones for O & the twins, they particularly liked the sweets on the orange.
We had a lovely meal with B&E & did a sleepover, then B took G to the station for an early train to London for a meeting. I went to spend the morning with Gina & the twins, picked up Oscar from pre-school, then we all went to Funkey Monkey for some rigorous exercise.

Yesterday was a Thomas day. G went in to B'ham for a meeting.
We went to church when we got home, to tidy/clean the area at the back. This took three hours of hard work. We went to the Polash afterwards for a balti, which was delicious.
We were congratulated for cleaning our bowls & rewarded with a brandy & a Baileys.

Spellcheck change balti to Baltic - strange.
I've already eaten my Advent calendar chocolate - a penguin. Shame.

No comments: