Thursday 16 December 2010

What snow?

G was out today - dentist for a cap to be fitted to a large implant, Chiro/James for some orthotics & a retirement lunch in Oxford.
I planned to go to the gym & then finish the Christmas shopping whilst in Solihull. The weather forecast was bad so I decided to play safe & stay at home as the lotus is not good on ice/snow& disappears altogether under more than 2 inches.
We did have some nasty rain & a little snow, but nothing extreme.

My parcel has not arrived, despite an e-mail saying it was on it's way fro B'ham yesterday morning. I don't know what to do. Perhaps it has been delivered to the house down the road that shares our address. Help.
I've done lots of jobs, nearly finished Sunday's sermon & nearly booked a Nile Cruise so not a bad day all in all.

We watched The Apprentice last night - farewell to "The brand", at last.
What a shame he caused Liz's demise last week as I think that she could have won.
Lord S is on again tonight - "Why they were fired"
Could it be because they were egotistical,talentless plonkers?

No comments: