Saturday 16 January 2010

The World is not Enough.

About to start , shall I watch it or am I really, absolutely sick of TV.
I think that I maybe, & would rather do a spot of blogging & read the paper.
The snow all disappeared overnight & today has been much warmer, despite a cold wind.
G has made kindling, chopped logs & even felled the odd dead tree in the spinney.
After a quick change & a nice cup of tea, he has gone to Leatherhead to see J & G & spend a night with Margaret.
I have cleaned & eventually, done most of the ironing, having run out of excuses.
We have a lovely coal fire & a clean, tidy room.
Joy.
I may need to find people to phone before long - I have eaten chocolate ice cream with clotted cream, which I would not have done in company.
Diet another day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess who she found to phone at midnight ? I really need the beauty sleep.aj

Anonymous said...

You were meant to phone back & you didn't.
It was well after midnight anyway, nearer 1.00am.
When the cat's away, get on the phone..
g....

Anonymous said...

Is that another Bond title?

Anonymous said...

Yes.
I have e-mailed Sebastion Faulks to check that he was still writing as Ian Fleming.
If he's not interested I shall offer it to aj as a poem title.
g