Tuesday 12 January 2010

Thomas Huntbach we owe you.

Two days at school as per contract & tomorrow to cover for Mr Heer, the science temp who never is.
Jamie gave me a lift home after school as G had the car today for a number of meetings.
I have been to a Huntbach Committee meeting (the alms houses). There is a lot going on since the explosion before Christmas which caused the destruction of one & partial destruction of the two neighbouring almshouses & the deaths of two residents.
The architect joined us & was most interesting; he estimates that all will be completed within 34 months.
The most important item at the moment is DK, who has his operation tomorrow.
I wish that I was there to be of some use.
I look forward to good news from W & MK tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Surely you mean 3-4 month?
W Jnr

Anonymous said...

Of course.
I think thqat he said 3 months, but I couldn't believe it & meant to put 3-4.
Twit!
I don't think that the jnr is necessary
m

Anonymous said...

34 sounded quite reasonable, but maybe we've had slower builders. I know almshouses are for the old and the poor, but I don't think I'm ready for an almshouse yet, thank you for the sentiment. aj

Anonymous said...

No they're not.
Actually they are brilliant, refurbed & awaiting tenants.
g