Wednesday 20 January 2010

Devil May Care.

Year 11 certainly don't, despite having a GCSE exam next week.
Imagine 30 sixteen year olds in a rather unpleasant lab, 5 with no writing equipment & at least 25 determined to do no work, with work that would last 10 minutes tops.
I do have a cold, so perhaps I was lacking umph as well as voice.
Another chance tomorrow, which may be the last chance for the science dept.
Wish me luck.
G to the Chiropractor after school & an M&S Indian meal for dinner.

3 comments:

William said...

Are you giving up on the science department or them on you?

Anonymous said...

How you bring back vivid memories of Simon Digby School in 1973! I remember now why I left teaching!.
The only difference is that we didn't have any labs because the kids had burned down the brand new science building.
wrm

Anonymous said...

No. All's well.
I had a good day today,year 8, 10 set 5 for two lessons, the dreaded year 11 then an IT lesson.
School's out for the week as far as I'm concerned, anyway.
Simon Digby school was a world apart from any known life form.
g